Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. David A. (1 BATX B)

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS

Undoubtedly, all of us, have some aims in our life, but we‘re a bit slacker and we don’t accomplish them indeed. It’s believed that starting the year with some of purposes is completely worth it.

How many times we’ve said to ourselves, “this year I’ll go more often to the gym” or “I’ll study harder and continually during the entire course”, these are, for instance, some of the most listened and the least made purposes that the people intend themselves.

Actually, many of the aims I have purposed myself are related to school, due to I’m a student, and the first one I think that’s self-evident, finish 1st Batxillerat with an excellent average. In my view, this is the most important resolution right now for all the students that are currently in A levels. There’re others that are a consequence of this first one. Being more attentive in class, participating more, and the harder: studying every day. I have to say that studying each day of the course it’s really difficult. You have been studying six hours in the morning and in the afternoon; you have to study more, this for a student it’s like a thousand knives in the bag.

The other purposes are about helping more parents at my home. I have to recognize that I don’t do anything at home; I live in a hotel… This is really awesome, isn’t it? Well… It’s nice for me, notwithstanding, for my parents, it seems to me that they don’t think the same way that I do. Doing my bed every day or setting the table, I think that is enough and my parents will be more happy and proud of me.

In short, I’d like to encourage all my mates to fulfil all the objectives that they have proposed themselves and of course wish them a happy new year! 

DAVID ALMÉCIJA
1 BATX B



No comments:

Post a Comment