Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I could change my life ... Adrián H. ( 1 BATX A )

What would I like to change of my life?

       To be honest, I’ve been trying to decide what to write at this composition, the topic is easy to reflect and to write our thinking. While I’m writing I’m still being without any ideas. But there’s not a problem because I will improve. 

       I’ve seen a video which was played on our English class, and honestly, it was very sad and disgusting for me, but not disgusting on the bad way, I mean, It’s not a funny video which makes me smile. People who were at this video had to say one wish which they want.

           Now it’s my turn, and how I said before, I don’t really know what to write. I don’t want to be haughtiness because I am not, but in my life I wouldn’t like to change anything, because I’m good with what I have. In my opinion after seeing the video at English class I must be happy with my life, because many people are worse than me.

       Let’s be realistic, thinks which are really important like family, friends and school in general are well. And I’m very lucky of it and I give thanks for it. One thing I would like to change of me, of my personality is to think more in the other people and not only to me. Well, if you are reading it don’t think I’m “only me, only me, only me”, no. But I like to do first my things and later other one.

          To be closing this composition I would like to conclude saying that we must rate things we have because one day we’ll probably lose them and then we will know what we lost.

ADRIAN HUGAS
1 BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment