Sunday, January 11, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. Ana F. (1 BATX B)

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

When I was a child I had a dream and it was about my future. To have a perfect family and be happy for the rest of my life. Then I started to form this future. Living in Canada in a white house with a fabulous husband and two amazing daughters. My girl will be called Katia and my boy will be called Eduard. I’ll be a pharmaceutical working in Canada with a comfortable job.

In my infancy I had a lot of birdies in my head so all I had dreamt was suppossed to occur. But the things are not too easy in these years. If you don’t have studies you won’t have the same opportunity as others . My sister always told me: The more dedication you put in your studies the more opportunity you’ll have to get them. I’m not the best in my class because I have a lot of difficulties but I have to fight for my objectives.

Now I’m in first of Batxillerat and it isn’t easy because if you don’t study the most problably it’s that you’ll fail. Everyday I’m studying so hard and I’m doing all the homeworks. But the level of some subjects has changed a lot comparing to ESO.

My TR is going to be about “Vitamina C” because I love biology and it’s the best subject for me. This subject  inspirs me too much. I’ll talk about that curious viatmina and then I’ll show some experiment. I think that it’s a good idea and I’ll have a lot of profit of that. So my resolution is making the  best TR that anyone has done before.

Next year will be harder because all the things are going to amass all together. So this year I have to prepare for the next one.

I hope my future will be the best but I don’t wish to have a perfect family or have a perfect job or the best house, all I want is to be happy and live as I want and with whom makes me glad.




Ana Forner

1r BATX

No comments:

Post a Comment