Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I could change my life .. Anna M. (1BATX B)

IF I COULD CHANGE MY LIFE…

If there was a genie and could convert your wishes into reality, I think everyone would change anything about his life.

If I could make one wish right now, it would be to be a doctor and save lives. I have wanted to be a doctor for my brother was born. My grandfather was a doctor and my mum was working in an ambulance, and I want to save lives like them. They explained me histories about their patients and I would like to do the same.

If I changed anything about my life, I wouldn’t change anything, I love my life and I always try to be happy and do what I want in the moment. Well, I could change one thing and it is to visit more my brother and my dad, but I don’t have a lot of time because of I always have thing to do: homework, tidying my bedroom, extracurricular…

And another wish I have but it isn’t the most important is to travel around the world and see the different cultures, food and landscapes. And if I was a doctor, try to help the people of the third world. I love travel and at this moment my favourite place I have gone is Italy. I am in love with the Italian culture and their landscapes. I want to return one day and visit other places of it.


I wish I could do one of these things in my life.

ANNA MARSAL
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment