Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I could change my life ... Clara U. (1 BATX A)

Would I change my life?

Yes, that's what I am trying to do. I am trying to change so many things that I don't like in my life. In general, I am happy,  but if I could change some things I would be more peaceful. For example, I would like to change the relationship that I have with my mom and dad. I would like to understand why they are the way they are and why they act like they do.
It would be easier for me to take decisions about them If I understand my parents more than I did. 

The most I'd like to change is the impossible: the mistakes I've made, the bad options I've chosen and the time I have lost. My present is malleable and sometimes I don't really realize about the things that are wrong until after living it. Eventually it's hard to take an objective view about it. Now, however, I can look at the past objectivity and see the mistakes I have made very clearly. If I could, I would retry lots of moments and do things I didn't do.
Neverthless maybe that's the interesting point of life. Unless we make mistakes, we're not going to learn and mature. If I could change the mistakes that I've made I wouldn't be conscience of them. I'ts just about accepting the things with their imperfeccions and not accepting the faults we make without trying to change them.

Anyway, there's one thing that I would like to change about my life. If I could, I would choose to live in the eighties or seventies because of the music, less technology, and just the fact that it would be a different life style.  Maybe I'm getting into a mess but I think that those years were interesting.

With my reasons in mind, I like my life but I'll try to change the things that I am able to change.

CLARA URQUIZA
1 BATX A



No comments:

Post a Comment