Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I could change my life ... ANA F. (1 BATX B)

MY WISH

I’m not the best person in the world but I have my perfect family which I love them with all my life. I admire my sister because I want to be like her. She’s such a nice person with a good boyfriend and now is living with him. She had made too much effort to get her job and this is one of the things that I admire so much. My father is the best man there can be in the entire world with a big and stronger heart. He works so hard to maintain all of us and I know that he does that because he loves us too much. And there’s my lovely mum the only one that has been always with me in the bad and good moments. The only one that is capable to give her life for me. But she has a problem of health. The doctors doesn’t know what she has exactly yet. So my only wish is that doctors find the best the solution to treat her problem and forget all.

When you wish something,  not always can be real. For instance when I was a child I would have flown if I could have wings like an insect. This is impossible like a lots of other dreams that I had in my infancy. One day when I had a very strange dream which I was talking with someone that it’s so important to me the next day appear in the morning. This was my best friend who I only see a couple of times because he lives far away from me. So he was in front of my school waiting me for made me a surprise.

The difference of a dream and a wish can be so similar. If you dream something later you’ll wish that it passes. But if you wish something and only will pass in your dreams, this is the most common, it won’t be so real.


ANA FORNER
1 BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment