Monday, January 5, 2015

My New Year's Resolutions. Adrià H. (1 BATX A)


16th of November. 1 month and a half to finish 2014. I can say this year has been more or less similar referring to many of the wishes I had in 2013. My personal life is perfect, I fortunately don’t have problems with my parents, with my teachers and with my friends. In adittion, my health has been perfect too, because in 2012 I had many problems.

So, this year I would like to write here many New Year's resolution which I would like to comply. First one is to continue having this good  social life, for example with my class, with my teachers, with my family and with my friends. I hope to continue having those good marks at school, basically because last year I failed many subjects so I don’t want to repeat it. I have to say that in my case I can do more thant what I’m doing now, and while I’m writing this composition I’m trying to plan what I wil do after it. One goal I want to complete in this 2015 is trying to convince my parents to be able to get my 125cc motorbike license (it’ll be difficult, but that’s why we call it goal), because it’s not easy.

To sum up,I would like to say that I hope that my “little project” which I’m developing with one friend could go good.


So these are my New Year's Resolutions, they are not too many but those are the only ones which I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment