Wednesday, May 23, 2012

500 DAYS OF SUMMER Anna M. (3r ESO A)


500 DAYS OF SUMMER


I’d like to recommend a film which I watched recently, called 500 days of summer. The director of the film is Marc Webb.

This is a romantic film and the setting is Los Angeles during the actuality. The main characters are two young guys, a boy and a girl.

Summer is the girl whom Tom falls in love with. She plays with his feelings but after she leaves him because she gets married with another boy. The things I like most about the film are the principal character Tom and the setting.
Some of the scenes make me cry because they’re really romantic and sad.

All in all, I really like the film and the end is very happy because the boy… See this film and you will know the end.
I hope you enjoy it.

Anna Moreno
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment