Thursday, May 24, 2012

STEP UP. Judith F. (3r ESO A)


STEP UP


I’d like to recommend a film which I watched recently, called Step Up

It was made on 2006 in USA. The artists are Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. The director is Anne Fletcher.


The film is about Tyler, a boy who grows up in the most dangerous  neighborhoods of Baltimore  and he knows that’s it’s impossible that he left this city. 
One day, Tyler is sentenced to do a community service at the Maryland School of Arts. There he meets Nora, an attractive dancer who is looking desesperately for someone who replaces her partner, low by accident, before important Senior Showcase School.
Spying Tyler’s moves, Nora agrees that Tyler is a natural talent unpolished. She decides to take a chance with Tyler.
Will they  get it? …

I really like the film, and I thought that it had a happy ending, I wouldn’t change it. It’s a romantic film but it’s a dance movie too.


Judith Fernández
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment