Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JACKASS. Paula P. (3r ESO C)


Jackass

I like a lot the comedies, animated films and  romance stories. I don’t like action films, adventure films, the dramas, thrillers, westerns and science fiction films.

I have some favorite films because I see a lot of films, for example: 3MSC, Once, Grease, Choirboys, but in special, I would note, Jackass.

Jackass is a TV series; it consists of recording a lot of types of experiences that have lived the group of people that formed this series. The experiences aren’t normal, these are fun, horrible, dangerous, striking and impressive. As the people every day like more this series, they decided to do a collect of the best moments, and the group of this was the movie: JACKASS!

Jackass isn’t a normal movie, this is special for me because it is one of the times that I laughed more in my life, it is very funny. I recommend this, because if the people are like me (I like a lot laughing), they will like a lot this movie, it is a perfect movie in my opinion. In some moments of the film, the experiences are very dangerous but funny at the same time. This film only has a very bad thing; this is that, while they were recording a dangerous experience a character of Jackass died.  

Except for this, the film, in my opinion, is excellent! I recommend this to all the people.


Paula Prado Soriano
3r ESO- C

No comments:

Post a Comment