Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'M LEGEND. Albert G. (3r ESO C)


I AM LEGEND


Hello, I'm Jack Black and now I will recommend you this film, "I am legend". 
This film is about a disease, the “measles”, that mutates and becomes mortal, but some people also mutate, but Will Smith is immune and he survives. 
He lives in New York and he survives alone in his city. But you will have to see the film if you want to know the end. 
This film is fantastic, the special effects are great! You are in the middle of the film, when all is quiet, a monster appears and your heart speeds up. 
But if you have got problems in the heart, I don’t recommend this film.  The film is the best film that I’ve seen. If you see the film, you will enjoy, because it is very funny, and the final is a drama, and the scene of the house is very sad, I cried. See the film please, it is very good, but I don’t know if you like this type of film hahaha. But I think that you  will like this film because it is great.

Albert Gonzalez Martinez
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment