Sunday, May 27, 2012

THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY. Nil S. (3r ESO C)


THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY

I recommend you this film.
Last Friday I wanted to watch a film in the cinema but I didn’t know what film I could watch.
My cousin recommended this film and I said that we could go to watch it because the argument seemed to me very entertaining.
When we finished watching the film I ended up satisfied because the film has old the things that an action film has to have: intrigue, fights, and the beautiful girl who helps the protagonist. And for all these things I recommendation you this film, if you like action films.
The argument of the film is:
A man goes to visit his family and his mother organizes a day in the boat. At the morning of the next day he goes to the town because they don’t have bread. When he returns to the boat his family isn’t stay in it and he goes to the police office and he says that his family has disappeared. He thinks that the police would help him but the police would like to arrest him because he’s purchased by the CIA.
He discovered that his father was a spy of CIA and his family was kidnapped by Iraqis squat. They wanted information that the CIA stole them,
He met a girl who helps him to catch up the information.
At the end...
If you wand to know the end you can watch the film.

Nil Sirera
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment