Friday, May 18, 2012

FIGUERES 2012. Jennifer B. (1r batx A)


ONE DAY IN FIGUERES
Last 4th of May we went to Museu Dalí in Figueres. We had to wake up earlier than we do normally and it made me angry, because as I had said in other essays I love sleeping!
All my course and three teachers got on the coach and we began our trip to Figueres. We were inside this “cage” about two hours! In these two hours I played cards, I listened music, I trafficked with sweets and candies, etc.  
Finally, we arrived there and all got off the coach. Immediately, we could see Museu Dalí that contrasts with the other buildings. The originality of the museum that Salvador Dalí had done was spectacular. I wanted to see the museum but I was very hungry!! So, we had to breakfast quickly because our guides were waiting for us in the museum at ten o’clock.  

We left our bags into a special room of the museum and, then, we began the guided visit. We divided in three groups with a different guide each one. (The second group said that their guide was very crazy, they finished the visit very amazed with her madness.) Our guide wasn’t so crazy but she had a cold and her voice was very funny! Apart from that, I loved the museum so much! Normally, I don’t like museums, but especially Museum Dalí, was spectacular. I recommend it to you! (But it’s better with the guide who explains to you the meaning of everything that there is.) My group was the last to finish and all were waiting for us. Before the free time, we picked up all the bags and the teachers gave us some instructions. We met in a place at quarter to two, so we had about an hour for lunch and walk through the streets of Figueres.
As soon as teachers finished of talk, everybody went away. We walked through the streets searching a park or any place where we could sit and eat. We found it. Sincerely, I wasn’t hungry but I ate one of the two sandwiches that I had for lunch. I basically dedicated my time to do lots of photos with the fantastic camera of Monica and to play cards.
The time arrived...We had to return to Barcelona. When we were getting on the coach again, the sun shone very hard, it wasn’t fair because during all the day the sun was hidden. When, finally, we arrived in Barcelona I was disorientated like when you are jetlagged!
I have liked the excursion but it was very short and Josep didn’t do any monologue. I missed it a lot! In addition, nobody remembered to do any photo of all the course like in other excursion. But I have lots of funny photos with my friends.


Jennifer Benito
1r Batx A.

No comments:

Post a Comment