Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MOULIN ROUGE. Èric S. (3r ESO C)


MOULIN ROUGE.

 I’d like to recommend a film which I saw recently, called Moulin Rouge. The director of the film is Baz Luhrman.

The book is a drama and romance. The setting is a French pub, in Paris.’’ It’s a story about love’’ the phrase that is trying to summarize the spirit of this film.

The story begins when a young man called Christian, is going to live in Paris. One night his new neighbours and he went to the pub, in this pub Christian met a special girl. This special girl stayed in love with Christian. But, a few days later, the Duke met the girl and she didn’t have another option, because the duke financed the entertainment. Christian fought for this love.

The things I liked most about the film were the adaption of the songs in the melody of other song.

In the film there are a lot of good scenes, but for me the best scene is in the final. When the girl died in the hands of Christian after that he had fought in the love.

All in all, I really liked the film, and thought it hasn’t got happy ending, I wouldn’t change it.

Èric Sales Vallejo
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment