Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LIFE WITH LAURA. (3r ESO C)


Life with Laura

Hello, I lived ten years with my ex-wife, Laura. Now, I go to explain the story of my love life. 
When I was young, I had a lot of girlfriends, Laura was one of them, but she was my girlfriend when I was thirteen, and we were very happy, but we split up. I was with Laura one year. Then, I met the best girlfriend in the world. She was the best girlfriend that I had. I was with her five years, when we were together, all was perfect, we were very, very happy. 
We started on January, 26th of 2012, and, in this time, I was fifteen, and she was fourteen. I wanted that this relationship never finished. When I was twenty years, I thought that we would be all the life together. I wanted to marry her, and I bought a ring, and I spent 25,000 € in the ring. But when I went to ask her if she would marry with me, she said…no, I’m sorry, I love you, but I’m not prepared to continue with you. I cried, I was depressed, I thought about killing myself, but finally, I recovered. Then, I went to live to Valencia, and I met up with Laura. We started dating. One year later, we bought a house in Valencia, and we went to live together. 
I still love my ex-girlfriend, because, she is special, she was very important in my life, and I‘ll never forget her. In the beginning, my life with Laura was good, but then arrived the problems… she liked nothing, she was bad, and every time, I loved more my ex-girlfriend. 
My life has changed; I went from loved to suffer. I was bad, I loved my ex-girlfriend and I wanted to go with her. I talk with her a lot of days, but her heart was busy. I cried every day, my life was consumed. I tried again with my ex-girlfriend, and I got it. I was very happy, my live has changed, I travelled to Barcelona and I went to live with my new wife. 
Now I am forty years, and I loved my actual wife since I was fifteen years old. Now, we live in the beach, and we are the happiest couple in the world. We are great! And I love her a lot, and she loves me more!!

The author of this story doesn't want me to post his name ...
anyway... Thanks for writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment