Sunday, May 27, 2012

TWO CANDLES FOR THE DEVIL. Mireia B. (3r ESO C)


DOS VELAS PARA EL DIABLO. Laura Gallego


I’d like to recommend a book which I’m reading called “Two candles to the devil”. The author of the book is Laura Gallego.

It’s a fantasy and mystery book. The main character is a young girl, called Catalina. She is an angel’s daughter and she has to resolve a mistery, Who killed his father?

The things I liked most about the book are how the girl travels in the world and she describes the monuments of the famous cities. In this book the scenes are very mysterious and have a lot of fantasies. The style and the plot are well for my opinion. It’s is very interesting because I had never read a book like this.

All in all, I like this book and I hope to finish the book soon and know its ending.

Mireia Buxaderas
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment