Saturday, May 12, 2012

VIDEOCLIPS and FILM TRAILERS (3r ESO)

At the very beginning of this school year, when I first met my 3rd ESO students, I told them we were going to do some multimedia activities, such as PowerPoints, interviews and videos... and I told them "and, maybe, you can record a videoclip". It was a kind of fun, a joke, until they remembered it and asked me if it was true because they wanted to do it.
This has been the activity this term, recording a videoclip or, if they didn't feel like singing and dancing, a film trailer... 
NO WORDS... They've sung, danced, acted... everything in English, and in a really funny way! 
They have enjoyed a lot doing it. We've enjoyed in class watching their videos, and now, we want to share  them with you all.
Enjoy it!!! 

Lurdes P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment