Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SONGS FROM LAURA. Maria B. (3r ESO C)


Songs from Laura
Chapter one

The night after what happened I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t believe it.                                                                                                                   
She just lived me, alone, with 2 sad songs written in a little paper and a recording. I didn’t even want to listen to it, it seems like I wasn’t important enough for her.
I started to read the first song, called: ‘US’. Now there wasn’t more ‘us’. The song began with a beautiful sentence but it was also a false one:  “I will never leave you…” I don’t know why, but I began to cry, well I know why, because I really missed her.

<<It all happened about a year ago, in April; I was in the lonely park of my town, Springfield, when she appeared. I was incredibly shocked; she was like an angel... I don’t know how to describe her, but then I knew that she will be the girl of my life. We started to meet in the same park, every day and at the end of June, almost without realizing, we were completely in love.
We spent our best days in all the life; we sang under the rain, we played as two little children, we spent sleepless nights… it seemed perfect, but it wasn’t; her parents hated me, they always tried to persuade her with their stupid ideas: he is a troublesome guy, he isn’t good for you darling...
The summer was so near and unlucky she had to return to Texas at the end of summer, but she promised me that she wouldn’t leave me ever. It wasn’t true.
One day, when September was very close, I saw her talking and shouting with her parents in their big house, I just heard some bad words about me and some bad words about us; then she lived the house running away, in the forest. I tried to follow her but I couldn’t, she was too fast and I lost her in the dark. That night was the first time that I spent awake all the night without Laura.
The next day I went to look for her, in her house but there was nobody at it, even her parents. It was strange, but I decided to stay in the white stairs. Then was when I saw a little envelope, on one side of the envelope, it was written my name with her calligraphy: Paul. Inside it there were the songs and the recording. >>

So now, I was there, sitting in those white and old stairs, reading the first song and trying to understand why she lived me. Today the sun didn’t come out; today’s a rainy day, the first day without Laura.

to be continued...

MARIA BAYONA
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment