Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A HORROR STORY. Gerard M. (1r batx A.)

SOMETHING REALLY TERRIBLE HAPPENED

I’m going to tell you something that happened when I was young; you are the first who I explain it to.

I used to love summers in my father’s village, there I met with kids that, like me, didn't live there either,  but they went to forget about the city stress during the summer.

We spent the days at the public pool and, in the nights we would go to a small valley in a forest near the town, there we did fires and passed the nights laughing and drinking.

My father always said to me that we shouldn’t go there, but I always ignored him.

One windy, cold, dark night, while we weere having fun, Maria suddenly became pale, and started to say that she had seen someone there in the trees, she looked very terrified so we went to make sure that there was no one out there. After that Maria calmed a little.

We kept talking, but this time it was me who saw this silhouette. There was, I started to shout ,I was trembling and very white, I felt a sensation of cold and darkness all over my body. In the dark, in the pines, there was someone or something looking straight into the eyes.

Pablo started to shout and ran to the village, he had also seen it this time, so all followed them. When we arrived we realized that Maria hadn’t run as fast as the other and she didn’t arrive. A few of us started to cry.

The police found Maria a few days later, but she wasn’t the same, she looked demarcated and horrible, and a part of the words “He will come for all of you” She has never talked again.

If I explain this story now is because now after ten years all the group apart from my wife and me have died in strange circumstances If we also die, please stop Maria I think that this thing in the forest possessed her.



Gerard Mangues
1r BATX “A”


No comments:

Post a Comment