Sunday, November 10, 2013

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME. Pol S. (3r ESO A)

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME


I don’t have a favourite TV programme because I watch a lot of TV series so, if I needed to choose one, I would choose this one:

PRETTY LITLE LIARS

This American teen drama series have a lot of mystery and thriller. It is based on the books of Sara Shepard. It was broadcasted for first time on June 8, 2010 in the famous channel ABC Family. The premiere has very successful and had more than 2 million audience.

This series about a group of 5 teenagers popular girls in the perfect town of Rosewood. One night the most beautiful and popular one (Alison) disappeared. They were searching for her almost a year. One year later, they found her body. In Alison’s funeral the girls receive a threatening and anonymous message: “I’m back bitches and I know everything-A”. The truth is that those girls had a lot of secrets, and were very gossip, secrets that people would kill to make it keep. In all the series they receive this class off messages and also personal attacks and very strong psychological war. They girls just want to now some few answers for they questions: Who is Alison’s killer? Is Alison alive or really dead? Who is this “A” that now all they secrets? What “A” wants from they?

Why do I like so much this series?



Because it has a lot of mystery and evil-mined people. The plot is very, very interesting and all the characters are also very suspects. The girls (Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria) are very different each to the other and have personal problems also very important in the story.
 I like so much this class of tense and suspense that have all the episodes and this magic that make you think that one is the guilty and in the next episode you think is another. I really like A’s messages because they’re very original. Those messages make you think: If some send me this what I would do? The flashbacks with Alison and the hallucinations are amazing because expand more the plot and make it more interesting. In general, I think that is a good series and I like it so much !

POL SANUY VÁZQUEZ
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment