Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A HORROR STORY. Sandra G. (1r batx B)

HORROR STORY

I went into the house because it seemed a good place to hide from the rain. I didn’t have any place to go. My parents had gone to spend the night out and I had forgotten the keys. The phone was out of battery and I didn’t have a charger.

It was a black Halloween night, almost couldn’t see the moon. It was a little bit of fear. When I entered in the house, I didn’t find the light, so I could only see the light coming through the windows.

After a little research, I accommodated myself in a small corner of the house, next to the bigger window. I tried to sleep but suddenly I heard a noise, as if something had broken. I decided to go up the stairs to investigate. The stairs were eternal for me, and in the end I felt a strong pang in my heart. I looked at me, and I don’t know how, I saw that I had a big scar. At the time, I heard the sound of something broken again.

A door opened, and I heard a voice calling my name. Frightened, I ran to the main door. I tried to open it but I couldn’t. So I decided to go up to see who was calling me. When I entered in that room, I saw a man sitting in a chair behind a table. He wore a long black coat, and his hair was scary. He had a puppet with my clothes and my face, and it had a scar near the heart like my unexpected scar! On the other hand, the man held a small sharp knife. He looked at me and smiled. He said: "You shouldn’t have woken me up from my eternal sleep, hahahahaha!!".




Sandra Garbí

1r BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment