Monday, November 4, 2013

A HORROR STORY. Maria B. (1r batx B)

AND FROM MARYLAND, USA, THE FIRST HORROR STORY AFTER HALLOWEEN. 
Thanks a lot, Maria, for remembering us!


HORROR STORY



It was the worst night of my life. I had just left my best friend's house, and on that night we had been talking about our worries for hours. It was 1 am and it was drizzling. My best friend's parents couldn't bring me home, so I decided to walk, my house was just 15 minutes away.

There wasn't anybody in the street, just a man behind me but he was walking really slowly. It was cold and late and my mom had told me to be back home before 1:30 am. I had already started walking faster when I realized that the strange man that was behind me also started to run. I first thought that it was a coincidence but I decided to cross the street to prove that he wasn't following me, but surpisingly, he was! I changed my way many times but the man was still behind me, I couldn't run faster!

I was extremly nervous, it seemed to be like a horror film! I'm a bit dramatic so I was already thinking about the news: young girl found murdered on the streets of Maryland, USA. When I was closer to my house the man started to shout my name, it was weird because how could that man know my name...

I didn't care about that so I continued running, but my legs couldn't work faster, I was exhausted. The man was also tired of running and following me because we hardly could shout my name but with his last strength, he shouted: Maria, it's me, David!

I stopped rapidly and glanced. It was true, he was David!! I had been running for ten minutes and he was just David. David is my friend's dad, he was holding my phone on his hands.

After a week it has become a funny story, but that was my worst night ever!


MARIA BAYONA VISIEDO
1r batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment