Monday, November 18, 2013

USA EXCHANGE 13-14 Laura P. (1r batx A)

TRAVEL TO MARYLAND



We arrived the 29th in the afternoon at Washington airport after nearly nine hours of travel, it wasn't too heavy at all because we were talking and playing all the time (thing that other travelers didn't like it and got a bit angry). 


There, I met my incredible exchange student Rachel, we chatted a bit before the travel so I reconized her easily.



Then the two weeks have gone really fast, we went to school and made some classes with them, we visited NY, Washington, Annapolis, Georgetown... and of course, LOTS OF MALLS!!!




Going to this exchange has been one of the best experience of my life, I've met new people, made friends that are going to be forever and I've improved my English too.




The best part is that this experience isn't finished, because Americans are going to be here, in Spain, and this will be unforgettable.



LAURA PÉREZ
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment