Monday, November 18, 2013

I'M GREEN! Anna M. (1r batx B)

I’m green!

I consider myself a recycler because in my house I have different recipients to throw away trash: one for plastic, one for glass and one for cardboard.

I’m a recycler because whenever I need it I can go to the supermarket to throw the batteries in the battery special containers and I separate my trash in different types of containers: blue (cardboard), green (glass) and yellow (plastic). Every time I have a shower and don’t need water because I’m pouring gel all over my body, I close it. I try to use sunlight instead of turning on the light house, saving a lot and spending less.

The truth is that my family and I weren’t recyclers, but we heard “rumors” about pollution and the poor state that had the planet because of the dirt. Was the cause that made us change your mind and the whole family begun to recycle. At first we had no idea what we had to do but since then we realized that there are many places to take your television or your old clothes.


Now all my family recycles and tries to make the word in better condition that it was before. We also try to not be as much pollution and with the help of all I think it will be possible.

ANNA MORENO RIBERA
1r batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment