Sunday, November 10, 2013

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME. Núria C. (3r ESO A)

MY  FAVOuRITE  TV  programme

I really love watching TV, I like a lot of different TV programmes of different channels and different categories, but I think that the best is “The Simpsons”.

The Simpsons are cartoons about a family that live in Springfield; these cartoons are special because all the characters are yellow-skinned. The family is formed by the parents, Homer and Marge, and the children, Bart Lisa and Maggie.

My favourite character is Lisa because she is very clever and in every episode that they have a problem she always has solutions for everything! I also like Homer, I think he is very funny because he always does stupid things.

My favourite episodes are the ones that are based on movies that I have seen, because they mix the real story with fun moments and I have a great time and I enjoy watching it.


I like this programme because it always makes me laugh a lot. I watch this TV series every afternoon with my sister while we are having a snack. One thing that I don’t like is that in the channel that we watch The Simpsons, they are always saying “we will return in five minutes” and I have to watch five minutes of advertisements!


NÚRIA CARRASCAL
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment