Sunday, November 10, 2013

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME. Lourdes G. (3r ESO A)

THE SIMPSONS


My favourite TV  programme is The Simpsons, I can watch Simpsons all the day and many hours because I’m  a fan of this comedy cartoon. One of my dreams in the future is travel to USA and visit my Springfield because I want  to know more about the creator Matt Groening and about the roots of the Simpsons.

The origin of the Simpsons was American but it becomes more popular and then the serie goes to Spain for Antena 3 and for many of the channels around the world.

The Simpsons had many episodes about special times of the year like Christmas, Halloween, summer, holidays and special celebrations of America. I think that Simpsons had fantastic pictures and very good ideas with original characters. This cartoon is old too; my uncle watched  it when he was 18 years old, the Simpsons was his favourite TV programme too.

This cartoon contains 531 episodes and it continue with the production of much episodes but only for USA , I have to wait to watch it in Spanish but now I watch it  in English because I could understand many words. My favourite character is Lisa Simpsons because is intelligent and she plays one of my favourite musical instruments: the saxophone.

There are many chracters that are very interesting and I know many curiosities about this serie;   one is that only God had five fingers the others only have four.

Matt Groening had many prizes,  his  series  had been awarded with a star on Hollywood walk of Fame. In 2013 TV Guide awarded The Simpsons with the tittle of best serie of all the times.
I watch the Simpsons at two o’clock in Antena 3 channel   and at night time I watch it at nine o’clock in Neox channel. Sometimes I watch Simpsons on the internet when I have time.

The reason of The Simpsons is my favourite TV programme is because I think that represents the life of American worker family and the problems that they have with a comic sight but critical also and if you see the Simpsons you also can learn many things about his culture and in special episodes   you can learn many things about history, traditions, important people in the humanity history like an episode where the   appears Shakespeare… 

LOURDES GUILLÉN
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment