Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A HORROR STORY. Laura M. (2n batx B)

The director’s murders


Some years ago, when I was 13, I was walking down the street next to my house when I saw something weird and confusing that I had never seen before. I got back to my house with my parents and I asked them to go with me there to see what that was. We went down the street again and when we arrived we only saw an orphanage which had just been rebuilt after the fire which was produced three years ago, nobody knew how. I couldn’t understand anything, it was all very strange. Suddenly, I saw a shadow which ran in front of me, but nobody besides me saw it. It was hair-raising! so I didn’t go on that way for days. But then I had curiosity about what that could be, so I decided to investigate it.

At 9 pm that night, I put in a bag: a lantern, a mobile, a camera, some food and water, and then I went to the orphanage, that hadn’t been opened yet. When I arrived I thought about going to the bedrooms, but first I turned on all the lights of the orphanage and then I went upstairs. When I arrived at the rooms I didn’t see anything strange, so I decided to walk down the hallway. I saw that between the doors 12 and 14 missed the number 13 but I didn’t give importance to it and I continued walking. 

When I arrived to the end of the corridor, I returned and in the place where I had seen the door missed, this time, I saw the 13. I was scared to death! I opened the door slowly and carefully. There wasn’t any light inside, so I let the door wide open because of the light of the corridor. In a moment, I felt a cold wind that made me have goosebumps and the door was closed by it. I turned quickly and I tried to open the door, but I couldn’t. Then, I put my hand in the bag and I took my lantern, I switched on it and when I lift it I saw it, the shadow! I dropped the lantern because of the scare and when I pick it up from the floor and I pointed it again to the same place, nothing, I didn’t see anything. The shadow had disappeared; 

I could only see a window. I looked through it, looking for any sign of the terrifying shadow, but I only saw a patio because it was pitch black outside. I point with the lantern and I could perceive a different shadow. I got my camera from my bag and I took a photo from the place I saw the shadow. In the picture I could see a girl whose hand held a metal bar next to a wall and it seemed like she was dragging the bar and scratching the wall with it. Suddenly, the door opened and I got out of that room and I ran down stairs.

When I was crossing the main door I thought in the girl and what could have happened to her, so I stopped. After that, I went outside, to the place I saw her the last time, but nothing; she wasn’t there. I turned inside the orphanage and I entered to the first room, the orphanage director’s office. Then I saw something really strange: the 2006 yearbook, the last one before the fire. I stared at it without opening it when the cold wind appeared again and the pages began to pass until the page 66, then it stopped. I started to look the photos of the children when I saw the picture of the scary girl. Then I felt a strange feeling, I raised my head and I screamed; 

I saw her. The pages started to pass again and this time they stopped in a page with a photo of the patio. Suddenly, a fog went out of the book and surrounded me, I closed the eyes two seconds and when I opened it again I was in the moment of the picture. I could see the girl when she was alive, she was running and smiling and someone was calling her: “Julie! Julie! Come here”. She was going there when a hand took her arm; it was the hand of the director. He took her in front of the wall I saw in the photo in my camera (a place where they couldn’t be seen by anybody) and he said her she couldn’t go looking in his drawers. Then he took the bar of the photo too off the floor and hit Julie, she died instantly.

Then he carried her to his office, he waited until it was night and then he brought her again to the place of her death and he walled in her. Suddenly I was again in the present. She told me she was killed because when she was looking in his drawers she saw a picture of a girl and a message written in it by him that put “KILL” and “DONE”, she was his wife. She wanted that I blew down the wall, I got her out of there and then I told all the truth about the director and his two murders. I took the bar she had and I went to the wall. When I arrived there I let the lantern in my bag because I needed my two hands and I use the moonlight to see. Then I broke it and I saw hear (the Julie’s decomposed body). Suddenly, everything went black, I turned back and I saw the director. In the black of the night only could be heard a shout.



Next morning my parents didn’t see me in our house so they went to the orphanage because the last days I was talking a lot about it. But when they arrived, it was too late; I was dead. Unfortunately my body was never found, the wall was perfectly reconstructed by the director last night and he is still free.


LAURA MARSAL
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment