Saturday, November 9, 2013

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME. Éric F. (3r ESO A)

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME

My favourite TV programme is “La Voz”. It’s a talent show about singing. It started one year ago here in Spain, but before we could see the same show in other countries. Now I’m going to explain some things about it.

Four coaches that are famous artists, in this case David Bisbal, Rosario Flores, Malú and Antonio Orozco (and last year Melendi) have to work with talents that are selected earlier in the blind auditions where the coaches can’t see the artists and they only hear the audition. Then the participants have to advance by winning battles against their team partners with the decision taken by the coaches. Last year the winner was the team of Bisbal with Rafa Blas’ voice.

The presenter is Jesús Vázquez. He makes people watch the programme because he is extremely friendly. Now, he is  a 48-year-old man, but he looks so much younger. Next January there will start another talent show called “La Voz Kids” and it’ll be the same show for children and he will also be the presenter. 

Finally, I’d like to add my opinion about this programme. I reckon that’s a good show for people who like seeing competions. But I recognize that there are people who don’t like to see every time the same, and “La Voz” is always about persons who sing and it’s so repetitive.  I really enjoy watching it because I get excited when the coaches have to decide who continues in the show and it’s a hard decision so it has to be very complicated. By the way this is my favourite talent show and not only for me because last year it got the record of the most seen talent show in all Spanish television history.  My conclusion is that “La Voz” is a very interesting programme and if there is someone who don’t see it I recommend it.

ÉRIC FORTES MOREL
3r ESO A



No comments:

Post a Comment