Friday, November 8, 2013

A HORROR STORY. Jordi B. (2n batx A)

Psycho

October 31st. It was so dark. There weren’t any clouds and any stars shining at the sky. I was going to a party very nervous and thinking about how it would be, walking in the middle of the street, that was illuminated by a lugubrious light. The road was lonely and any noise was heard. I was bowed wondering me things and I turned fast a corner. 

My heart was nearly to burst when I saw two people alone in the next street with terrifying white masks. I believed that they would hurt me when I remembered that it was Halloween! I felt very relieved and I kept walking, but this time faster. I was getting late to the party so I stopped being distracted in my thoughts and I started concentrating on my steps. 

I was nearly running because people in the party were waiting to me and because of my recent scare. I really thought that these two guys were going to kill me! Wait! I started hearing steps behind me. I don’t know why my heart was beating too fast until I heard that the person on my back was hitting the walls of the sidewalk. I couldn’t walk faster so I started running. The steps behind me also intensified. That mysterious shadow was also running to me. I was exhausted but the adrenalin and the knowledge that that shadow was going to kill me, were keeping me running without rest. 

Suddenly, I heard a laugh, a familiar laugh. I turned my head back so I could see James with his face red painted and bursting into laughs. It was all a joke! I was nearly to kill him, but when he calmed me I also started to laugh. He was also going to the party so we went together. 

When we arrived, they had started without us. I greeted everyone and I served myself a gin tonic. I turned back and I saw in the middle of the din a guy with a white mask similar that the ones that the two guys in the street were wearing. He was looking to me and I had a wonderful chill crossing my body. He stood up and he started walking to me. He was getting closer and closer, when I saw his knife recently sharpened shining to me. My heart was bouncing of ecstasy and I started shouting but the words didn’t go out of my mouth. In that moment I stared at his deep black eyes.

My ecstasy was infinite, nothing compared with my previous bloody adventures. I wield the knife hard and I stabbed it to the neck of my black eyed victim. His life instantly faded away and his eyes became darker and darker.

Jordi Bartra
2n Btx A

No comments:

Post a Comment