Monday, November 18, 2013

USA EXCHANGE 13-13 Paula P. (1r batx A)

MY PERFECT EXPERIENCE IN USA

I traveled to the United States of America, precisely, Maryland. I did an exchange with another American students and it was so great. Now, I’m in Barcelona but the 13th January, they are going to visit us. I spent two weeks there and I think that it was my best experience of my life.

When I arrived at the airport, I was so anxiously to know and meet my exchange partner, Katie. At first we were a little bit shy but then, more or less two days after, we seemed like two twins. We have now a perfect relationship and we called to us: perfect twin. We talk everyday by WhatsApp and we are missing each other a lot. I have a perfect relationship with the other American; this is why some of us would to return this summer. And very important too, the parents (John and Mary) said me the last day that I’m her new daughter and my family and I can visit them when we can and want.

I like so much Maryland and the other cities we visted near it. The best day in my opinion was the trip to New York City, it’s a paradise and I want to be there another time in summer. We spent a perfect day, very tired but genial. And the best moment there was walking around the Times Square and then the dinner in a music restaurant on the square.

Finally, I want to explain you one of the best moments too. The last moments together in USA; in the airport. We were all there, except one or two families, but it was sufficient. We were talking and somebody was crying when Conxita said: Go, guys, we leave have to leave them. Just in this moment, all started to cry (except boys because they are so strong…). We were hugging all the time, I have to say bye to my new family and my parents started to cry too, I was so emotive. We were leaving them when they started to run in our way, we left our suitcases in the floor and did the last hug.

I explain you only a little bit of experiences, moments and feelings because if you want to know all, I need more than a week. And I don’t know if I can because it’s experience full of news feelings and I don’t have words to describe it. IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND PERFECT.

And here you have some pictures of our stay there. Enjoy them!












Paula Prado Soriano

1r Batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment