Sunday, April 17, 2016

A LOVE LETTER. Sebastian G. ( 1 BTX B)

Hello Charlotte,

I’m writing this letter because I want to express my feelings. We have been friends since very young, we have shared many happy and sad moments. 

You've been my best friend; you have accompanied me and have helped me in hard moments, and in the happy moments you were also there. 

So Charlotte, these last weeks we have been very close and I could not have avoided remaining astounded in your look, your brown eyes make me be impressed and your hands put the goose-flesh to me. For time I have wanted to say this to you but I did not know how to do it, whenever you look at me or hug me, my heart beats to 10000 km/h. 

Charlotte, you’re the only one that has my heart in your hands, I love you and I’ll never stop doing it because you’re special, different, you’re the only one. I’m sorry if you don’t like this way to say this but Charlotte understand me, I don’t have many opportunities to express my feelings towards you.

Read this letter and then, call me if you want to talk, face to face.

Your friend, with love


SEBASTIAN GONZÁLEZ
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment