Saturday, April 9, 2016

Easter memories. Éric F. (1 BTX A)

Dear friend,

How are things? I am writing to you to explain a bit about what I have done these recent holidays which, by the way, I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

Easter holidays do not last as long as other ones. However, we always find time to spend good moments with people close to us, and so did I this year. I will proceed to explain one good memory I have from my holidays below.

It was before Easter Monday when some friends and I met at one friend’s house.  This idea came to our minds once we had finished with exams and we all agreed to make an arrangement for one day when we all would be in the city. It was a Saturday and I was at my grandparents’ house when I was sent some messages saying we could meet that same night.

To begin with, we went to a supermarket and bought all what we needed for that night. We were six people and paid four euros each for pizzas or frankfurter, for instance. I remember being there and listening to a shop assistant who was angry due to our slowness on ringing up the products on the till.

After that, we finally arrived where we had arranged to meet previously. Firstly, we had to wait an hour approximately whereas the food was being cooked. Then, we ate together in a terrace and had fun sharing memorable moments which we will never forget.

Moreover, we saw a horror film called “Mama” and I personally enjoyed watching some of my friends being really scared. By the way, it was not that frightening as I had expected, so I would not recommend it to those who have not seen it yet.
Finally, it was kind of an adventure coming back home as there was a fairly long distance. Not only for that, but also because it was raining and some did not have umbrellas.

To sum up, during Easter holidays I really enjoyed being my friends and especially that Saturday night where we all managed to be together and had a lot of fun.
Anyway, I must go to school again, so we will see each other more often!

Best wishes,

ÉRIC FORTES
1 BTX A



No comments:

Post a Comment