Saturday, April 9, 2016

ITALY 2016 David A. (2 BTX B)

ITALY 2016

It’s a truth universally acknowledged that travelling is one of the most exciting and interesting actions that the human being can do during their life, but what’s more, if it travels with friends such as their mates, the fact of travelling evolves to a bigger point making it an awesome experience.

After this formal introduction, I’d like to start by saying that I’ve really enjoyed not only the trip, but all the time I’ve stayed with my colleagues. I’ve discovered a lot of people that maybe I wouldn’t have talked to them whether we hadn’t done that amazing journey. If I had to choose one thing of the whole trip I’d take without any doubt this, as I see it, we have to be so proud of the class group. We’re a really close gang without significant problems and all of us, we get along well, not all the groups in other schools can say this.

Nevertheless, my camera played such a very important role during the trip. I really love photography; one of the things I enjoy of all my travels is shooting. It’s like a mathematical formula, the more I shoot the happier I am. I’ve to say that my parents got angry with me because I only appeared in two or three photos, however, I don’t mind really, a few a enough for me.

Writing this, I’m already missing the time and the experiences with my mates and all the bad times we had like trying to sleep in a coach or not having wifi during a week are completely forgotten. Without thinking twice, I’d return and start another time the trip.

I’d like to conclude by saying that doing this trip has been one the best experiences I have ever lived and I’m completely sure that any of us won’t forget it.



David Almécija
2 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment