Tuesday, April 5, 2016

If I could change the world... Ignasi M. (2 BTX A)

IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD

If I could change the world I wouldn't change our world, I would change the world of the ones who need it, we are not the ones who need their world to change.

If I decided to use my powers to improve our lives, it would only create more inequality between Europe and Africa or some areas of South America, for example. The world needs to progress as one, not divided into wealthy and poor people, that's how the world would really change.

If poor people had access to education and to all the resources we have in the developed part of the world, humanity would benefit a lot, just imagine the amount of brilliant ideas and all the inventions we're missing.

Aside of education, another important aspect would be investing on infrastructures  to bring clean water, food and health care to these people, if we educate them but we don't save their lives the mission wouldn't have been completed.

All in all, if I had the power to change the world and I made the changes I've written about, a lot of people would say that it would have been a waste, but I would insist on what I said at the beginning, we are not the ones who need their world to change.


Ignasi Martínez
2nd Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment