Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter memories. Gina C. (1 BTX A)

MY EASTER WEEK

EASTER IN NEW YORK

My Easter week was really incredible. It was the best holidays ever.

But to tell you the story I have to start for the beginning. We used to go to different countries for my birthday every year. A few years ago we went to Prague that was very beautiful.  The last year we went to London and I was too exited to visit an English place.

My dream always was travelling to America but concretely California and LA, I love all the world of the actuation, dance and Hollywood, this makes me feel alive. And my sister, her dream was visiting New York City.

One day I decided to propose to my father the possibility to travel to New York and finally my sister and I could achieve our dreams.

On 19th of March we arrived in New York. We were travelling all the day and I was very tired and sleepy. When we arrived I was like in shock, I couldn’t believe that I was I there. You feel like you are inside a film. The workers came from their jobs and eat hot dog or any fast food.Times Square is incredible with all the publicity screens. At  night it seems it’s for the day because it is always very illuminated.

We went to visit  Times Square Building and we bought a City Pass, that it’s a pass for all the monuments and museums. We also bought a ticket for the tourist bus. We visited all the monuments and every day we walked a lot.

The food is good but it’s not very healthy but there are many Italian restaurants. But in the shops and bars one piece of fruit cost 2 dollars approximately.

We went to the Statue Liberty Island but we couldn’t go up. All the shops are cheaper and have discount off. There are a place called Macy’s that a lot of people recommend us to go there to buy clothes but we hated that place it’s very horrible and stressful, I never recommend these places to go shopping I think is better going to the shops.

We stayed 2 weeks more or less. I wish I can go another time because I really like it.


GINA CAMPOY
1 BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment