Monday, April 11, 2016

WRITING ABOUT LOVE... Jhamir F. (1 BTX B)

Monologue of a lover

I prepare to enter where your body lies. I miss you since the day you went away, the day you leave me alone. It's dark and nobody is here, no one will hear my crying, but will not cry because I'm angry with you. You take my youth and now I can't recover those years, it is your fault that I have lost the time in a senseless relationship.All our plans won't carry out, I feel stunned without knowing what to do.

But I will dare to pass the cemetery gates to stay next to you one more time. I have to forget the past and  focus on the present, but my pride blames you for losing my time with you.

Now that I am here next to you, I am sorry for all the damage I caused to you, I have to say that I still loving you but you are not here and I can't be forgiven by you. I passed good moments with you and my soul will remain next you yours forever but I have to forget you and go on with my useless life.

I will dry my tears and left you forever. Think my heart will still loving you but my head wont remmember you, I wish you all the best wherever you are and think one day I will be next to you.









I have inspired  in a song called Cemetery Gates from Pantera, i think this song is full of rage but I tried to make it less aggressive and more romantic.


JHAMIR FRANCISCO
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment