Sunday, April 17, 2016

LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR STYLES. Laia M. (2 BTX A)

Hi Anna!

I am writing to you because these last days I can’t stop seeing photos of men hairstyles in internet. I think now I’m obsessed with men’s hair. So I want to share with you my favourite men hairstyles.

I’m showing you the ones that I liked the most. This first one is my favourite. As you can see, this guy has degraded hair in his head sides and a short quiff.

This one is the same as my favourite, but the only difference is that the sides are longer, I mean, he hasn’t a degraded hair and he has enough quantity of hair in his sides.

This third is nice too. This boy hasn’t got a degraded hair. He has short hair in the sides and large hair in his pompadour.

This boy has nice hair. He has a good quantity of hair and he knows how to comb it. I don’t know why but this hair makes him look cute and nice.

Harry Styles used to have this nice curly hair. I think this hair has a lot of personality and talks by itself. It must be difficult to comb it but he knows how to do it. I have to say that this hair doesn’t look good in all boys.

Finally, I wanted to share this haircut with you. I think this looks good in gentlemen. It’s like a classic haircut with a lot of personality too. He has a good quantity of hair too.

Thank you for letting me share this with you. If you have something to say about these haircuts, don’t hesitate to let me know. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Laia


LAIA MUÑOZ
2 BTX A





No comments:

Post a Comment