Sunday, April 17, 2016

LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR STYLES Anna M. (2 BTX B)

Hi Juliette,

The other day when I was surfing in the net, I remembered that day when you explained me that people said your hairstyle can say something about you so I decided to search if I found something.

And I entered to a Cosmopolitan article about: “20 things your hairstyle says about you” and really it was funny. 

As it says I’m innovative and creative because I have wavy hair as Shakira. Do you think it is true and I’m as the article says? If I had  super short wash-and-go hairstyle it would mean I didn’t want to fuss over things in life, including your hair. 

Well, I compare it with you and your hairstyle means you’re probably a perfectionist. It’s true!!! You’re too much perfectionist. I’m starting to think that really your type of hair means something about your personality, it is a bit strange, isn’t it? 

Well, I have to say it sometimes says that if you do a braid or a pigtail it says another thing about you. Probably they invent it but it matches with you. 

If you can compare with women in your family you will try reading this page:


I tried with my mum last day and she said it had been false because it didn’t match her personality with her hairstyle, but probably it could be true with yours.

I haven’t seen you for weeks. We have to meet and explain everything about our life. Say me something when you can go out with me.

Kisses,





Anna Marsal Villalón
2 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment