Monday, April 11, 2016

A LOVE STORY.. Cèlia M. (1 BTX B)

Between two love stories

28th of January
We have just broken up. I’m not sure of what I’m feeling right now. I think I hate him because he has been cheating on me for a long time, but I feel like I can’t because, after all this time, I still love him and all the things we did together when we were a cute couple, but I just can’t say if it was real or not. Was he lying when it all started? Well I can’t make myself clear right now.

12th of February
Sally told me that while she was gossiping out there, she saw him talking to a friend and telling him that he was really sorry for everything that happened a month ago. I know I don’t have to think about it because he hurt me, but I don’t know how to explain it. Let’s think about the right side of this, now I can relax myself at home, read all the books I wanted to read, I go more with my friends and, of course, I have met new people.
PS: I need to stop thinking about him. It has been almost a month!

15th of March
It’s almost spring and when spring comes love does too! This is what I’ve been thinking all day while teachers were speaking. I was trying to convince myself, it didn’t work. Now, I have definitely understood that I don’t need him to live, I haven’t seen him in two months and my life keeps going on so, nothing to worry about. I’ve tried to meet new people but I like them as friends not as anything else. Well, I have decided I won’t look for love until it comes to me by himself (I mean love, I don’t want Simon again in my life ever). I am also really happy because this holidays will be so funny. I’m going with Ashley to her vacation house on the beach.

20th of April
All my exams were really good, these weeks studying hard have made their result. I’m so happy! In one month I will have my final grades and I will just focus on holidays and the beach, parties and everything that summer has! I have been angry with Pete because he went with Sally to the cinema not saying anything to me. I don’t know why I acted like this, I mean he can do whatever he wants but I felt bad when he didn’t say anything to me. I don’t know what to think about myself now. Well this week and after four months without seeing him I found him on the park, he was with his friends (and obviously with my cousin who is his best friend and introduced us a year and a half ago). I know he has seen me but he didn’t say anything, but I did, well I said just hello to my cousin, but he was who was cheating on me so he was who had to greet me! Well it doesn’t matter it just happened and it didn’t even affect me so… I assume I have got it over.

30th of August
This holidays have been the best of my life. I’m really sure about that! When I finally ended school, I worked for a month on my favourite shop, so I had money and a lot of clothes that I love. This part wasn’t the best because when I went to Ashley house… It was from far the best part. The first days we sunbathed ourselves like all the hours the sun was in the sky. We also swam on the beach which had a really clear water and with the perfect temperature. And when it was the middle of the month, the night parties started and we lived during the night only. One of these days (we could say night better than days), while I was dancing someone came and danced with me, I couldn’t recognize him at the beginning but then I could see that it was Pete. I asked why he was there and he told that he was staying at a friend’s house and I thought that he was just like me, so we started going out with his friend and I don’t know how Ashley finished dating Pete’s friend and I dated Pete. I thought it was just a summer story but then I remembered that time when I was angry with him and I realised that I was in love with him, so I told him to leave me alone because I couldn’t be with him because I was falling in love! And when he told that he was too… It was amazing. Definitely the best summer of my life.

Celia Monteagudo

1st Batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment