Saturday, June 7, 2014

I RECOMMEND YOU... "The Hunger Games" Eric F (3r ESO A)

I RECOMMEND “THE HUNGER GAMES”

I’m writing this because I wanted to talk about the best books I’ve ever read. These books are from the saga of “The Hunger Games” (by Suzanne Collins). Probably, the majority of people will have heard about them because they have been some of the books with more succeed in the literature history. So now I’m going to explain their plot and the reasons why I like all of them.

First, I’d like to say that I started reading this saga because I watched the first film on the cinema and I really loved it, so it motivated me to have good times with all those books. The plot is about 24 persons, one male and one female from each district (there are 12 districts which all belong to Panem where is dictated by the Capitol) who have to fight to survive in an arena designed by the members of the city who organize this games. 

What is interesting about this first book is that to keep themselves alive they create a fake relationship and they play a role to make the Capitol feel bad if they die, and it helps a lot at the end. I’m not going to explain the way it ends, but I just wanted you to know that thank for what they do at the last moments there are two more books which I’m not going to explain the plot because to know it you should know the end of the first book. If you don’t know it, there are three books: “The Hunger Games”, “Catching Fire”, and “Mockingjay”, and there have also been films about them.  

Once said all of this I’ve to recognize that I don’t read a lot of books, I’ve just read these three and some others, but these ones I’ve really enjoyed reading them because at the final of each chapter there are a lot of surprises which force you to read the next one. They are quite long, but you don’t spend much time reading one because they are too entertaining and they captivate you so you read them in days. I do also love this saga because a part from action, adventure and other characteristics they have love scenes, scenes with personal situations, etc.

Finally, I want to recommend to everyone to read the three books of the saga because they are the best I’ve ever read. I have to say that I’m not a reader, but I’ve become a fan of the books and films and I’ve get obsessed and addicted about all of them. So come on, let’s all read “The Hunger Games”!

ERIC FORTES
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment