Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Paula A. (2n batx B)


MY LAST WONDERFUL COMPOSITION

After 15 years studying at this school I have wrote more than 100 English essays. They have been about Christmas, Saving the planet or just a formal letter to complain about our lost order. I’ve been thinking about all these writings, some of them better than the others, but all of them about my feelings and sincere opinions.
I would like to write “My last wonderful composition” about our graduation on Sunday. It was one of the best days of my life. Seeing all the big families, teachers and classmates in the school where I have spent such a special times since 1999 thrilled me a lot.

I was so nervous before the theatre ceremony because I was one of the presenters, but after some minutes I felt relaxed and I enjoyed of all the videos and performances behind the theatre curtains. One of the best moments of the ceremony was the final song. Dancing all together such a happy song was so funny and throwing our graduation hats was so exciting. After it, we all eat something on the playground and we took a lot of pictures.


As I said before, it was one of the best days of my life. I will never forget this school and the strong friendships that I have made during these 15 years.


Paula Aldea – 2n BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment