Thursday, June 5, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Laia L. (2n batx A)

My last English composition at JMJ

These are the last days we are going to spend in this school.

I’ve been coming everyday here since I was 3 and I will leave it when I am almost 18.

I am not really aware of this fact, in one week I will be taking my PAU’s exam to try to join the degree I would like to do the most, which is journalism. After that I will be moved away from the school forever.

I’m sure that, when in a few years I look back to the past, JMJ will appear as one of the most important things I’ve lived, because it’s the place I’ve spent almost more time than in my own house. I am going to remember it with a big smile on my face.

I didn’t always know to appreciate all that this place has given to me, because there have been lots of ups and downs during this 15 years: a failed exam, a teacher’s telling off or an argument with a friend. But also other funny experiences such as the camps in Begues, days spent in Portaventura and different excursions, trips to Madrid and Italy, all the festivals we’ve done in the school theatre, the walking around the neighborhood in carnival’s time.

All these memories are going to last in my memory but above all they are going to stay in my heart. I am happy because it’s time to change (as the song says) and we’re going to start a new phase in our lives, but at the same time I am scared for all the new things are coming to me and also sad, because JMJ has been like my second home. In fact, I believe that I couldn’t ask for a better place to study and I’m satisfied my parents chose this school, because the subjects are important and so are the qualifications, but we can’t forget about the values.

I wish we could see each other soon, thank you for everything JMJ!

LAIA LUJÀN
2n BATX A


No comments:

Post a Comment