Wednesday, June 4, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Daniel C. (2n batx A)

My last English composition

Writing a last composition is like saying your last words before you get executed. There’s nothing worst than having to count all the words you write cause that’s all that will be left from you. Fortunately, I won’t take it this way. Maybe it’s more about saying goodbye to an important part of our life: schooldays.

Before this weird start, result of writing nearly at midnight before a long day getting ready for selectivitat, I will start explaining how I feel. Nervous, exited, afraid or released are some of the feelings that I would search to describe me right now. 

School in general has been a real good experience and I’m so proud of what I have done here, but along these years I have realized that I needed to start something new. I don’t feel like coming to school anymore. It’s not a matter of comfort, but a matter of human nature. The school is a little bubble where you feel safe while the world is waiting for you. Everybody needs to grow, discover and continue the way on his own. Now the time has arrived for me. Maybe the future is not as good as I expect it to be but I do know I must leave.

So thanks for all we have shared and I send you all my best wishes. Being a teacher is an special job, it has good moments and bad ones. However, a teacher can change a student's mind and make his future different. I ask you to keep teaching with the heart and always cheering your students.
Thank you

Daniel Casas
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment