Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Maria D.P. (2n batx A)

Since I was three years old I am at JMJ school. I have a lot of beautiful moments in the school. I grow up here. In this writing, I can't follow the typical model that we use in all compositions. I think it's a different writing. 

I will start saying that I hated going to school and doing all the subjects that I don't like. When I was three years old, the school was something special. I met my friends, and nowadays, this friends are still here. I learnt to speak, to write, to share my life with other persons. 

I started primary... I was a brillant mathematician girl (it is so strange at present). 

Later, I started E.S.O. I felt so excited and happy.But, every time I closed more doors. Furthermore I spent a few years in down mood. For a few moments, when I finished secondary school, I felt free, I felt the winner, old. I had grown. I grew up not only talents also as a person. 

I started my last experience. Batxillerat. Oh my god! I felt so depressed during batxillerat... In my head there came all sorts of thoughts. I felt rage, helplessness, sadness... But, I passed this bad experience! For once in a life I am proud of what I've done. I cried a lot to get this, but I did it. I am very happy to finish this stage and begin a new one. I close a life of sweet moments like the first friends, first kiss, first failing, the first time I gave a presentation ...

I would like to conclude by saying that my way to school has been wonderful. I have met beautiful people, and obviously wrong people. I am very proud of who I am today and my profound growth in recent years. I'd never thought I'd say this but ... I'll miss school!!

Maria del Pino Bellet
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment