Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION Arnau P. (2n batx B)

Sadly, this is my last composition you are going to read. I know this can be sad. I hope some of the future compositions will entertain you as much as mine did. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Most of my compositions were thought while I was in the toilet, it is my thinking place, and most of them were written ten minutes before I went to school. Actually, this essay is not any different than the others. Here I am, at 7.50 in the morning, wondering if I’m going to be late for school. This is a little bit stressful, but what am I going to do? I’m always doing things at the very last moment.


I hope you enjoyed reading all my random thoughts all these years. 

ARNAU PROS
2n batx B 

No comments:

Post a Comment