Thursday, June 5, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Paula S. (2n batx A)

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION AT JMJ

These days before our graduation, that was this last Sunday, I opened my memories cage and I remembered when we were younger and what we did. I thought in different episodes on my life that I passed here, in JMJ. I passed 15 years, 15 exciting ears, full of different emotions, friends, activities and compositions too!

So, when I read the title of our last composition, I remembered all the things that happened to me in this school, and there are a lot! Because these 15 years are plenty of different moments: bad and happy moments (that were the most). Moments that when we have 10 years more we could remember seeing the photos, or reading the dedicatories that we do when we finish one course, or the lab coat that the most of the students have it painted!

To sum up, I would like to conclude by saying that I’ve passed really good moments in this school, but the life go ahead and the next course I will be at university studying what I want. I have stayed in this school since 1999 but now is the moment, now I leave the school and that it will be my last composition at this school.


Bye JMJ, thank you for all!

PAULA SOBRINO
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment