Wednesday, June 4, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Irene del Caño (2n batx A)

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION AT JMJ

Today I sit in front of my computer to write my last English writing at JMJ, the school that has been my second home for 15 years of my life, 15 years are said soon, but it is time consuming.  And you are thinking about some things they said last Sunday, I know that many people want to leave school, but in my case, they made ​​me feel at home and have given to me  a very special affection.

I have experienced moments of all kinds: laughs, discussions, love, stress on the brink of desperation, hard times and tears, pure friendship ... It has not always been easy, but it was worth it. The biggest thing that I take, apart from my education as student, is especially wonderful people. I always think that destiny has wanted  me to coincide with these people and not others, so it will be something. And although you can never say "always", in this case I am profoundly sure I will keep that friendship, not with all because it would be impossible, but with true friends.

Another aspect to thank the school is my vocation as a teacher, ; I lived a primary so happy, especially I remember with special affection my teacher in first and second, Pili, always so warm with me ... I'm pretty sure that if I had not lived that way and it had not coincided with those people, now I could be focused on another career. I dare say that everything comes from there, and then, of course, the way in which I have been growing and the values ​​that have been inculcated in my house.

For this and more, really, I keep the good things about these 15 years, which are the most of the moments.  After many years, I know that I'll stop at the school's door and I will draw a huge smile on my face.
  
                                                                                
Irene Del Caño
2n BATX A

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment