Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Laia P. (2n batx B)

My last composition at JMJ

All these years have just prepared us for one reason. Being whatever we want to be getting in the college that we prefer. But behind this huge objective there's been a lot of work, blood, sweat and tears to reach it.

Next year I'll be studying to be a nurse, job that I definitely didn't like the first time someone put it in my mind but then I realised that it was perfect for me. I've never wanted to be in front of a computer as I fall asleep if there's no emotion on it. Being a nurse implies a lot of work and responsibility but also makes daily life exciting.

High school has formed us not only intellectually but also personally. Not always the cleverest person is the best one. And we've discovered it through all these years. We've cried and laughed and we've found out who can we really trust. Friendship has been an important part of all we are leaving behind.


And as all starts, all ends. The graduation was the final step with all our classmates.We're not seeing some of them anymore. Now, we're facing a horizon, waiting for a tsunami that's going to catch us all. We can't run from it, it's meant to be. We are looking forward to being strong enough when it arrives. 

LAIA PINYOL
2n batx B


No comments:

Post a Comment