Thursday, June 5, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Silvia Vega (2n batx B)


My last English composition

During these two years, I have learnt a lot of things in all the subjects. But, sincerely, at first, it was difficult for me to adapt to the new situation: new school, new teachers who didn’t know anything about me, new classmates…

The first day of class I remember having a stomach ache because of the nerves. Then, to complicate more the situation, Penelope sat us in order of list. I was sharing table with Roger and in front of me, there were Joan Seguí and Arnau. The hardest thing I ever had to do is sitting with another person who didn’t talk with me and who really ignores me. At that moment, I felt really angry. However, now, I understand his posture and I suppose I will have done the same as Roger if I had been him.

After, I know better all my classmates and teachers and I felt more comfortable. But, the life is all problems so: “final exams”, that means stress, nerves and a lot of study. Although Penelope told me I didn’t have to be worried and that my marks were so good, I was really annoyed with myself when she gave me the marks of the first term. When I end the first year, I realized Penelope was right: I shouldn’t have been worried about them.


And the second year was really fast. We didn’t know how and, suddenly, we were visiting Italy and doing the final exams of the third term. Obviously, another thing that won’t disappear of my memories is the trip to Italy: all the places we visited Venice, Florence, the Tuscany, Siena, Pisa, Burano, Murano and all the fun we have. I will never forget it.


Actually, these two years came quickly because all the emotions in which we had been involved. Above all, the main thing I must emphasise is that I had the opportunity to know really good friends: that ones that you can count with your fingers.

 They will be worried for you when you have a problem, they believe in your possibilities and they never permit that you go down. They always make you smile.

I am really sad, writing at this moment my last composition in batxillerat, because I’m remembering all the themes we learnt with English composition. We learnt vocabulary such as: “I’m over the moon”, “I’m scared to death” ore expressions like “Not only did I appreciate my batxillerat in the school but I’m so unhappy that it has finished”.

Probably, you will say I’m superstitious for what I’m going to say, but it’s the truth. I consider it was the destine that guided me to this school, because when I finished ESO, I should have gone to the IES. Jesús Maria de Sant Andreu. At that time, I looked into the internet and I saw this school. I don’t know why but when Joan Marí talked about the school and the process to go to the university I convinced myself and my parents to go here. I strongly believe (another expression we learnt) that the best intelligent action I had done is choosing this school. 

SILVIA VEGA GONZÁLEZ
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment