Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Anna A. (2n batx B)

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION at JMJ

That's my last English composition for this school. It seems impossible but it's true. This is the end, the end of my period here, and I don't know how to feel. Should I feel happy? Scared? Sad? I've spent my whole live here and I’ll leave a lot of things here but I’ll take a lot of things with me too.

I know it would sound weird because I’m very young, but what I’ve realized is that time flies! I am the smallest of my family and now I found myself deciding what to study in college! It's unbelievable!

Looking back now, I can see how lucky I’ve been. I have had great teachers during all my school life and I’ve learnt a lot from them, I really admire every one of them. Here I’ve met a lot of different people that have helped me to grow up and discover myself! Apart from all memories I keep in my mind of all the performances of theatre, all break times, trips... 

The best gift that this school has given to me is the group of friends we've done. It would sound typically but it's true. I really appreciate every single one of my friends, maybe they are not a lot, but they are enough for me. I've learnt that the most important thing is that you have to know how to love and not being loved by everyone, because if you don't feel, it doesn't have any meaning. It's hard to say: I have true friends! But I know I can say it. They've been with me always and I’ll never forget them.





Now I can just remember all the good things, all the laughs in class, all the jokes, funny mistakes... We are growing up, but I hope live don't change us. It's good to be mature and responsible, but I promise I'll never lose my smile or my positive energy! 



I wish the best to everyone!


ANNA ARBIOL
2n BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment